One of the hardest parts of being an emerging manager, a start-up, or a fundless sponsor is finding the right investors that actually allocate to your offering and then understanding the criteria they use to make those allocation decisions. The Emerging Manager Investor Summit features only those investors that are looking for younger or smaller managers that are eager to prove their potential. Attendees enjoy panel discussions on term sheets, evaluation criteria, investor preferences and, of course, plenty of live networking over cocktails and catered meals.
Date: June 12th, 2017
Venue: The Constantino Room | Fordham University School of Law | 150 West 62nd Street | New York, NY 10023
Agenda: View Here
- Current Charter Members – Free (Register Here)
- New Charter Members – $299 monthly (Apply Here)
- Standard Admission – $995 (Register Here)
Agenda: The Emerging Manager Investor Summit will be available shortly. To see the quality of our events, please view this agenda from our recent 2017 Single Family Office Summit.
Attend even more events: Become a Charter Member and attend all our conferences for free (learn more).
Benefits of Attending
- Build Your Network of Investors: Quickly add another dozen allocators to your relationship network through the conference sessions, networking breaks, catered meals, and post-event cocktail hour.
- Hear from the Investors Who Allocate to Emerging Managers: Learn how institutional investors, family offices, and fund of funds evaluate fund managers and how you can stand out to these LPs as an emerging manager.
- Focus on the Right Investor: Don’t waste your energy meeting LPs that won’t consider any emerging managers or have overly strict criteria. Spend your time at the only event featuring investors dedicated to funding emerging managers and start-up funds.
Attendees: Pension funds, endowment funds, single and multi-family offices, high-net-worth individuals, fund of funds, hedge funds, private equity sponsors, real estate sponsors, and other investment firms.
Risk-Free Offer: If you attend any of our full-day conferences and find that you don’t get at least $2,000 of value, Wilson Conferences will give you 100% of your money back on admissions paid. You will also be able to keep any books, digital recordings, or conference materials distributed at the event for your trouble. At our last 2-day conference in Miami with 850 participants we had an exact refund rate of 0% due to unhappy guests.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBERS
| Paul Smith –Pauls@NAPLIA.com
|| Jim Hill – JHill@BeneschLaw.com
Questions? Call us at (305) 503-9077
We look forward to meeting you at this Emerging Manager Investor Summit.
Richard C. Wilson
CEO & Founder
The Family Office Club | Wilson Conferences
328 Crandon Blvd. Ste. #223
Key Biscayne, Florida 33149