The Family Office Energy Summit is the only family office conference dedicated exclusively to energy. This full-day conference exclusively features family offices that are investing in oil, gas, pipelines and infrastructure, renewables and other energy-related assets.
The Family Office Club is coming to the energy capital of the world, Houston, Texas, to connect the industry that has created many of America’s great fortunes with the family offices that invest and manage that wealth. Through panel discussions, investor-led presentations, and networking sessions, energy investors, wild-catters, and family offices will connect to debate the issues that move the industry and what’s in store for investors in 2017 and beyond.
Date: September, 2017
Location: Houston, TX
- Current Charter Members – Free (Register Here)
- New Charter Members – $299 monthly (Apply Here)
- Standard Admission – $995 (Register Here)
Agenda: The Family Office Energy Summit agenda will be available shortly. To see the quality of our events, please view this agenda from our recent 2017 Single Family Office Summit.
Attend even more events: Become a Charter Member and attend all our conferences for free (learn more).
Benefits of Attending
- Network in the Energy Capital of the World: Quickly add another dozen or more energy-focused family offices to your relationship network through the conference sessions, networking breaks, catered meals, and post-event cocktail hour.
- Hear from Experienced Energy Investors: Panel discussions and presentations will take on the most pressing issues in the energy industry, from navigating co-investments on energy projects to alternative fuel sources to navigating a sub $50 price of oil. You will only hear from real energy investors who have a career’s worth of insights and have put their dollars behind their beliefs investing in oil, gas, infrastructure and other energy-related assets.
- Focus on the Right Investor: Don’t waste your time and money meeting with investors who aren’t active in energy; instead join us in the center of the industry where everyone is funding a deal, owns energy assets, or is looking for a partner on their next energy-related project.
Attendees: Pension funds, endowment funds, single and multi-family offices, high-net-worth individuals, energy operators, oil and gas investors, renewable energy companies, hedge funds, private equity sponsors, and other energy industry participants.
Risk-Free Offer: If you attend any of our full-day conferences and find that you don’t get at least $2,000 of value, Wilson Conferences will give you 100% of your money back on admissions paid. You will also be able to keep any books, digital recordings, or conference materials distributed at the event for your trouble. At our last 2-day conference in Miami with 850 participants we had an exact refund rate of 0% due to unhappy guests.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBERS
| Paul Smith –Pauls@NAPLIA.com
|| Jim Hill – JHill@BeneschLaw.com
Questions? Call us at (305) 503-9077
We look forward to meeting you at this Family Office Energy Summit.
Richard C. Wilson
CEO & Founder
The Family Office Club | Wilson Conferences
328 Crandon Blvd. Ste. #223
Key Biscayne, Florida 33149